On the 14th of April, 2009,
we mirrored each other
The goal of Kaleidoscope is to mirror synchronously the drawing of the leader.
- Each player has one color pen.
- The paper is divided into 4 imaginary segments, in which a player operates.
- Each turn a player is either leader or follower.
- The players decide which person may be the leader first.
- Clockwise in turns a player is the leader, for approx. 30 sec. The other 3 people are the followers.
- The leader draws freely in his segment using only straight lines.
- The followers must mirror the drawing of the leader, synchronously while he/she is drawing.
The ending of the game is decided by the player who proposed to play it.