We developed this spread for Items issue #4 2010.
The Items issue this time dealt with design concepts relating to growth, natural behaviour and organic materials.
- Draw a cell that intersects one or two cells of another color.
- The center point of the cell must be outside the intersected cells.
- Find the points where your circle intersects with other cells and connect them with straight lines.
- Erase all enclosed cell segments that result from the intersection.
- If your cell intersects two cells, draw a baby cell within one of them. Cells can only be impregnated once.